Monday, February 8, 2010

Reflections - 30 & 31/365

 

Day 3 Beauty Challenge - Reflections

In taking more pictures with the new camera than I have taken with other cameras in years past, I'm finding what interests me. I love details. Little bits of things to look at; doorknobs, fenceposts, the way the fingers wrap around another hand when you're hold it. I love color. I ran around my art studio last night taking pictures of anything pretty and colorful that caught my eye. I also love repetition (as evidenced in this post.) Today, I realized I like reflections. It's good to know what you like, don't you think? I can never decide what to eat or wear, let alone what to do most of the time so it was nice to know, I have preferences in photography. 

What do you most like to take pics of?

 

0 comments: